e mërkurë, 15 gusht 2007

Week 6 Technorati and tags on blogs

Ended up using the back button on this site to get me back to pages I couldn't seem to find again. At one point it looked like political terms were the most used tags, but all of a sudden it seemed more tech driven. The buzy wave pool in Japan the was just posted on Boing Boing was wild!!!! Watch the video of it.

I would NOT SUGGEST the Bill Hicks Video on marketing! I actually started to download one video that I was afraid to watch. I was curious but had no real idea what it was going to be. Always fear that "big brother" is out there or in there watching. So this whole 23 Things has been frustrating!!!

Are generations of kids going to be made to feel bad because they're curious about certain information??? It's difficult to tell if something is good or bad without really looking at it on here, or most of these new technologies.

Nuk ka komente: